Thursday, October 28, 2010

Call of Duty - Black Ops - Maps, Killstreak, Ice Cube and Cucumbers!

Wanna know what goodies are gonna be in COD BO? And no, I don't mean the fishy smell, I mean the game! Then here is a lil peak at some screen shots that reveal the multi player bits Below - (thanks to Kotaku).

First image is the maps, they all look fairly standard names for a map... except 'Nuke Town' perhaps... Is that where Duke lives maybe? Ops, wrong game.

The second image is some of the kill streaks which seem to include Dogs, Napalm and sheep bombs!! No, just kidding about the sheep, thought I was looking at the load out for 'Worms' there for a sec... wrong game eh!

It is said that Ice Cube, yep the rapper, is said to be doing voice overs in the game... I bet Ice T will be pissed!! I suddenly feel like a cold drink after that. Anyway the other lil bit of news on this is that players will be able to make their own game types in the multi player and it wont have to rely on the Honour system to be played. Great, I want a cucumber on cucumber fight! Arg... wrong game again!

No comments:

Post a Comment