Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dead Island - Gameplay walkthrough.

The walking shit-bags are back in Dead Island, which is looking like a little bit of 'Dead Rising', a bit of 'Left 4 Dead' and a splash of 'Fallout 3' - all of which are cracking good games! If this romp through zombieland is half as good as it looks from the video below (via G4TV) then I recon I might as well lock myself away for at least a week with the game and some supplies - smokes, booze, snacks - you know, the bare essentials! If it really is that good then I might play it till the propper zombie Apocalypse is upon us... Wha?! It could happen!! I'll be well trained for it when it does... er, I mean - IF!

Keep an eye out for Dead Island at E3 and if your itching for a trailer then jump to Techland's site here.




No comments:

Post a Comment