Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Trailer -Some Great vid info!

I am currently going back to Oblivion at the moment to close all those big red portals and save the lands of Ababbadabbadooo or whatever it's called, so I shall be a hero and rich and everyone will love me... oh did I mention Im doing all this as a vampire, which is more of an STD than a way of life in the game, and I fully intend on draining the population like a bloated tick when I am king! What a great thing these games are, they totally take you away and submerge your big dumb brain into a land where anything is possible. Well now the next Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim, is coming on November 11th (2011) for more brain dunking. This time around its prettier, bigger, more varied and it has massive dragons in it, plus the king of open world games Bethesda have used all their great knowledge from the Fallout games that they produced in the recent past to add perks, better dual combat and even a level editor for modders. It simply cant go wrong, Id bet my crotch gauntlets on it!! For more info check out the great video below form G4TV where Adam Sessler gets the scoop from Todd Howard on what we can expect to see come November! Now, back to work - who did I leave my axe in...



No comments:

Post a Comment