Monday, March 21, 2011

Games are going soft...

Aghhh!! Microsoft - stop it, stop it now!! If you watch the video below you will see why my testicles are starting to shrivel up into my abdomen. Microsoft, what are you doing? Your turning our favourite pastime into a retarded cuddly fest. Its all very well and good to widen your audience base but keep in mind you could also lose allot of the people that brought Microsoft to its gaming pinnacle... What next - a pink Xbox 360? Just shoot me now, Arg! If this keeps up I see a much brighter future for the PS3, lately it has been a far more credible platform... and if we wanted cutesy - we'd play the goddamn Wii! Quit it and stick to the loyal audience instead of pandering to the casual mindless masses. Heed my warning!! Wooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment