Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project Dust - Looks like Populous to me, Great!

Ubisoft are working on 'Project Dust' for the Xbox and PS3, but no mention of a PC version though. I suspect that this is because it might be for Kinect/Move controls. No verification on that but I recon its a good Hunch. Basically, its a God Sim where you have to protect your lil minions and become the planetary gardener. Volcano time baby! Check out the offical trailer below and a lil dev detail from GamesCom in the other movie via G4TV.

Its funny how things go out of fashion only to come back years later, I remember when 'Populous' hit the PC and sparked a load of god sims, then it all became so yesterday. Looks like the circle of game life is now complete... cant wait to build up my happy society just to smite all the lil fookers, creeping death awaits bitches!





No comments:

Post a Comment