Friday, May 14, 2010

Alan Wake - DLC Dated!

For European Xbox fans Alan Wake hits the shelves today (14th May 2010) but our poor American cousins have another week to wait unfortunately (18th May).
Makes no sense to me but Im not complaining cos tonight I intend to turn off all the lights, lock the doors and scare the shit out of myself! Might even watch a spookie flick first, just to up the thrill!

However, we can all look forward to July 27th when the first DLC will be released and it will be called 'The Signal'. It will apparently have about fifteen minuets of game play... WHAT!? Sound like a crock of shit to me too but I guess we will have to see, Oi Remedy, sort it out! The good news is that if you buy the original game brand new this DLC will come as free, otherwise you will be required to pay to play - Big deal! I feel a rant coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment